Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So Bugged...

Seriously so bugged with Blogger! I have been trying to update my blog for a few weeks. I spent an hour uploading like 50 photos only to find that I can't rearrange them! Then I did a bunch of journaling and everything was underlined. And the cherry on top...all my photos were deleted.
Blogging was my new way of scrapbooking and documenting our life. I love scrapbooking, but it takes so much time. I love blogging because I can turn my blog into a book which is much easier. I also journal much more on my blog than I do in my scrapbooks which I like better. Any ideas??

Here are a few pics...

The kids in November...I took what I could get. They only sat still for 2 photos and I thought this was pretty good. Sophia is not smiling at the camera, but at me :)

My happy Sophia just a few days ago...
She is a big girl. She is literally off the charts. I didn't know what that meant, but now I have a chart to show it. Her dot is completely above the arch for her height.

Tyler loves to help with Sophia. She could watch him all day. As soon as he walks in she is giggling.
He loves to feed her.

Talon loved his Jr. Jazz!
Where has the time gone? It seems like my kids have all grown up so much since Sophia was born. Life got busier and things have moved quicker.

Talon loves to play with Sophia too. Since she was tiny he has always wanted to hold her. But, shhh, don't tell anyone...he doesn't like to admit it.
Another fun thing...their cousin Brendan got baptized! It was so exciting for the boys to see. Tyler keeps talking about when he can get baptized. It is only a few months away for Talon...time is going too quickly!

So, after all my complaining about blogger, things seem to be working better. I'm going to cross my fingers that it will be working so I can keep blogging!

Mostly I haven't updated because I can't find the time. I mean, its 1:30 AM and I really should be sleeping! Since Sophia was born life has been a little crazier. For the first 4 months, Sophia was a complete angel and things were really not much different or more difficult. She started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks and it was fantastic! I got so lucky and I will always cherish those first few months with her. I couldn't believe how easy she was and always so happy. She had quite the appetite too...eating 6 oz every 2 hours. As you can see, it finally caught up to her! She is a good eater.

At 9 weeks of age, she started having random screaming fits and I couldn't figure it out. It was acid reflux and once the medicine started working, she quit having random freak outs and returned to her peaceful self. Then she got a sinus infection at 4 months and was just more needy than usual, but that was bound to happen. Then, she got RSV and that was a bummer, but we were lucky that it was not too bad. No hospitalization or even a second doctor visit. It was about 3 weeks of keeping her mainly home and giving her treatments. She just keeps getting little colds that keep her fussier and sleeping less, but it's wintertime and she is a baby for goodness sake!! What can I expect :)

I am so happy to have my three kids. The house is messier, I'm tired, I can't keep up on blogging or anything really, but its still worth it. We will get into our groove sometime. For now I am just trying to enjoy my little munchkins before they grow up!

8 comments:

Taryn and the boys said...

she is so dang cute jay. glad you got some new picture up of her!! Three is busy, but great. It does go by fast. truman is already 1. i've had times when blogger gives me a hard too, but it seem to have been alright for a while. good luck!

The McEwans said...

Jay-

Where has time gone? Sophia is a little mini-Eric, I think. Of course I can see you in her too, but the first picture I saw, I gasped. She is gorgeous! You have some of the most beautiful kids I have ever seen! I can't believe I haven't seen her in real life yet, and we live minutes away. Three sometimes feels like ten. I love you and think about you all the time!

Dianne West said...

Jay, love seeing your updated blog!
Such darling kids! Love them so much! The boys are so cute with their
sister, especially Tyler!

bechtold clan said...

Yea your blogging again!! can you believe the boys are getting baptised this year! CRAZY

Shawn said...

What gorgeous kids! So glad you are finding time to blog again----I love seeing the pics!

Rick Sunderlage said...

Thanks for catching us up. Oh, that little girl- I've loved watching you love her and enjoy this time in your life.

Rick Sunderlage said...

oops, that was me, Shelle

Anonymous said...

Well since I talked to you I had to check out your blog. I miss you Jay. It is so nice to talk as often as we do. I just love you Jay. Your babies are beautiful. Love, Beckie